Today for my weekly writing assignment Mama Kat told me to write about 10 things to stave off boredom. This is what I do when I'm bored. It's a strange mix of things that would probably cause boredom for most people. But it works for me!
2. Organize finances online. Yes. I actually think this is fun. Stop laughing.
3. Read a good book or magazine.
4. Snuggle with someone.
5. Make lists of things you should be doing.
6. Organize the fridge. I see a pattern here.
7. Watch trashy television that you DVR'd. Some options are Real Housewives, The Jersey Shore, As the World Turns, or Teen Mom. I could go on but it would reach even more embarrassing levels.
8. Work out. Now I'm not ever really that bored. But if you are then that's a good option :)
9. Cook something special.
10. Clean. I actually like to clean some things and it makes me feel super accomplished once it's done.
Well. That was very Martha Stewart/Jerry Springer of me. Hmmmm...I should see someone.