1. What is your name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your hometown?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What is one word to describe yourself?
10. How are you feeling right now?
11. What do you love most in the world?
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Now, drumroll please....brrrrrrrrrrrrrdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbrrrrrrrrrr...(that was my drum roll in case you couldn't tell). Here it is:
Now, I thought I would answer the questions with like...words. If you know me in real life you probably know the answers based on my pictures, but everyone else probably doesn't.
1. My name is Ashley (the pic is of Ashley in Gone with the Wind...duh!)
Note: I was really named after Ashley on "Young and the Restless". I know. I know.
2. My favorite food is seafood.
3. My hometown in Ann Arbor. Home of not one but two Wholefoods, Plum Market, Trader Joes, the best Farmer's Market ever, and Arbor Farms. Oh yeah, and UofM. When my mom bugs me to move back home, those are the things I think about. Yes, I can be bribed with grocery stores. Read here if you want to hear me rant more about my battle with them.
4. My favorite color is green.
5. My sort of favorite movie is Dirty Dancing. But really, I like lots of movies.
6. My favorite drink is a Bloody Mary. In college when people would be getting intoxicated off beer, well, I was drinking Bloody Mary's with olives and celery.
7. My dream vacation would be Rome, or really anywhere in Italy.
8. My favorite dessert is whipped cream. As in whipped cream by itself. Plain. Yum.
9. One word to describe myself would be happy. Also, wierd. Just look at the picture...it's a direct reflection.
10. Right now I'm feeling tired.
11. What I love most in the world is love. I know it's cheesy, but true. You should see Love Actually if you haven't, it's really sweet.
12. I want to be a mommy when I grow up.