Friday, February 5, 2010

Over the Top

Yesterday I got the nicest award from from the lovely Mommy Gourmet. She took a little break from blogging, and I'm so glad she's back.  Check out her blog for some really delicious and creative recipes.  

In order to receive this award, I must answer the following questions with one word answers (I tried!) and then pass the award on to 5 other bloggers whom I believe are also "Over the Top!" (They will then repeat.) I love lists.  This is great. Here's what I got:

Your Cell Phone? bad
Your Hair? long
Your Mother? funny
Your Father?
miss him
Your Favorite Food? everything!
Your Dream Last Night? creepy!
Your Favorite Drink? martini
Your Dream/Goal? happiness
What Room Are You In? living room
Your Hobby? cooking
Your Fear? sickness
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? mommy
Where Were You Last Night? home
Something That You Aren't? complete
Muffins? yum
Wish List Item? camera
Where Did You Grow Up? ann arbor
Last Thing You Did? email
What Are You Wearing? jeans
Your TV? excessive
Your Pets? nope
Friends? love
Your Life? fabulous
Your Mood? okay
Missing Someone? absolutely
Vehicle? SRX
Something You Aren't Wearing? underwear :)  jk...shoes?
Your Favorite Store? sur la table
Your Favorite Color? green
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? yesterday 
Last Time You Cried? awhile
Your Best Friend? hubby
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Meijer
Facebook? unfortunately
Favorite Place To Eat? 1913 Room

So here are the blogs I'm passing this on to. This is just a small selection of some of my favorite blogs and ones that I've just came to know :)

Tara @ The Life of Us.  She and I seem to have very similar taste in food and I always look forward to seeing her recipes and reading about her sweet family.  

Lucy @ Lucy's Kitchen & Lucy's Life.  Oh how I wish we lived closer.  I think we'd be real life buddies.  She not only has a love of food, but also a love of lists :)

Joanne @ Eats Well with Others.  Seriously funny blog with great recipes. Joanne is so unique and sweet.  I'm also jealous she lives in NYC.  

All Things Yummy. I actually just discovered this blog.  I am so happy I did though because she has some great recipes.  Go take a peek :)

SnoWhite @ Finding Joy in my Kitchen.  I'm so happy to have found this blog.  I love all the made from scratch recipes and have learned a lot.  Did you know you cook English Muffins on a griddle?  I always thought you baked them.  Nope!

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award. I agree, we sure would be real life buddies if we lived closer. I actually did this a while back ... so I probably won't repost, but thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet -- thanks for including me among a list of such great bloggers. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following, I'm following and can't wait to see what you post next :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweetie! Thanks so much for the award. You are really too adorable.

    It was lots of fun reading all your one-worders. Especially the underwear one...a girl after my own mind. (And I want to be a mommy in the next six years as well...just need to find the man first).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much commenting! It really brightens my day!