Yay!!!!!! My 100th post is finally here! I am so glad to be blogging and learning new and interesting things everyday. It's great fun to read everyone's blogs and make new "friends". I also think it's cool to look back at all the posts that I've written. I think it will be nice in a couple of years to see our house when we first started working on it, daydream about what it was like to nap all weekend when we didn't have kids, and read some of the monthly goals that probably still aren't completed! Blogging really has become such a wonderful hobby.
So, now I would like to announce a giveaway in honor of my 100th post! I found these really adorable reusable produce bags on Etsy. I think reusable produce bags are great for the environment and also a wonderful way to transport fresh produce from the farmer's market and grocery store. The shop is called Fickle Faerie, and the owner June, has generously offered to giveaway one full set to a lucky reader. These are just a couple of my favorites:
I mean seriously. Aren't they so stinkin cute?! Here's one more :) It might just be my favorite!
The set will include:
- 2 Large sized nylon produce bags, approx size 11" x 13"
- 2 Medium sized bags approx. 9" x 11"
- 2 mini singles great for 1 or 2 items like a tomato, kiwi, lemon, etc, approx 6" x 7"
- Bonus of 1 drawstring pouch to carry them in, pouch carry bag "will vary" in print but will match the color with your produce bags....
The giveaway will end next Friday, February 19th at 5pm Eastern.
Okay, so here's what you have to do to enter:
1. Go to June's store here and tell me which color full gift set (6 bags) you would choose if you won. This must be done to get the first entry.
2. Get 2 extra entries for following or subscribing to my blog. Please leave me a comment if you already follow or subscribe and I'll count that.
3. Get 3 extra entries for blogging about the giveaway. Make sure to also tell me in a comment that you did that.
**This giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada. You will have 48 hours to respond or else another winner will be selected.
I will be gone this weekend with my guy, but I'll be checking in and out periodically. If you have any questions I'll do my best to get back to you as quick as possible. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!