So I've decided to make a list of goals for the month. I was inspired by Lucy, and since we share a love of crossing things off of lists, I thought monthly goals would be a good way to get me motivated.
1. Start exercising. I'm not even putting a requirement on here of how often. This month if I start...well that's progress.
2. Finish reading The Omnivore's Dilemma, and blog about it.
3. Stick to our grocery and eating out budgets for the month. This is where we struggle the most!
4. Catch up on old Glee episodes, in preparation for the new season.
5. Try to not buy more than 5 bottles of wine when hubby and I go wine tasting in Traverse City for Valentine's Day weekend.
6. Decide if I want to do a garden in the backyard and start the seeds early or buy the plants.
7. Finalize air and hotel plans for our trip to Italy this October! Does anyone have any hotel suggestions for Rome and the Amalfi Coast?
8. Post things that I need to sell on Craigslist.
Well, I guess that's it for now! Can't wait to get some things crossed off!
Have a great day!