Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Plan 2/7 - 2/13

So let me just say...I am not a football fan.  However, I am so happy the Saints won last night!!!!! I think it's great for New Orleans and is going to make for such a fun Mardi Gras.  We had a pretty uneventful weekend.  Saturday night we went out to dinner with some friends to a place that has over 30 varieties of burgers.  My husband got a burger with a fried egg on top. He loved it...probably because he knew it grossed me out :)  I got a burger that was a cross between a mushroom and swiss and an olive burger.  SOOOOO good!  Last night we went to a Superbowl party and had a great time.  

This week is pretty dull because we have a lot going on.  I'm so excited for this weekend, though!

Sunday: Superbowl!

Monday:  Left over spaghetti

Tuesday:  Asian Lettuce Cups...I'll post later this week.

Wednesday:  LO Asian Lettuce Cups

Thursday:  Volunteering @ Church

Friday: We'll be in Traverse City, wine tasting, for a Valentine's getaway

Saturday: Same as above ;)

To see more menu plans check out Organizing Junkie's Blog here!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Yea for Traverse City!!! My hubby is heading to New Orleans today for a work trip... hope it's not too crazy there for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue what Traverse City is, but it's always nice to get away with your hubby! Have a great weekend. I can't wait to see the lettuce cups and how that works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm insanely jealous about the wine tasting in TC!!! Can I come?? I come back to Michigan in the summer for a couple of months with my daughter (poor hubby has to work), and we usually spend some time on the Leelanau Peninsula. Love Michigan. Miss her greatly. Enjoy the wine tasting. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much commenting! It really brightens my day!