Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan 1/31 - 2/6

Hmmmm....I don't feel like I have much to report about my weekend. We didn't do too much. I scrap-booked into the wee hours on Saturday night with a friend which was really fun. She just bought a Cricut.  Those things are amazing!!!!! I totally want one :) Anyway, I'm lacking inspiration this week in the menu-planning department, but here's what I got:

Sunday: Marinated Flank Steak with Mashed Potatoes and carrots

This is one of the easiest dinners!  I basically just marinate flank steak in a plastic bag overnight. In the bag I put about a tablespoon of minced garlic, 1/4 cup or so of balsamic vinegar, 1/8 cup olive oil, salt, and pepper.  I just let it sit overnight and grill it on the grill pan. It's yummy and quick!

Monday: Dinner out with a friend 

Tuesday:  Salmon Patties and Ranch Potatoes with Broccoli

Wednesday:  Spaghetti with Homemade Marinara

Thursday: Left over Salmon Patties over salad

Friday: Dinner Out!

Saturday: Not sure yet.....

To check out many more menu plans go to Menu Plan Monday @ Organizing Junkie's Blog!

Have a great week!


5 comments:

  1. I love those cricut cutters - they are so cool. I haven't scrapbooked in months, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great week!

    oh scrapbooking... someday....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try the flank steak. What a good idea.
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much commenting! It really brightens my day!