Monday, June 1, 2009

Menu Plan 6/1 - 6/6

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!  I had a great time at the wedding I went to.  The bride and groom were so happy and everything was beautiful! However, now I feel like I need a weekend from my weekend :) Well here is what I have for the week!


Tuesday:  Curry Chicken Salad

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup mayo
2 tsp curry powder
1/4 cup diced apple, I like to use granny smith
1 pinch of sugar, salt, and pepper
salad greens
pita bread

Directions:

Mix everything together and let sit for about an hour. Serve in pita bread with lettuce!


Wednesday: Left over Creamy Pasta


Friday: Dinner out with another couple!

Saturday:  Neighborhood Block Party that I have been organizing :)

To check out more menu plans visit Organizing Junkie here :)

**Ummmm....I have no idea why this post looks so weird.  I have tried re-typing but it's not working.  Oh well :)

Have a great week!!

6 comments:

  1. Yum! Sounds like a delicious week. One of your recipes is on my plan for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love curry chicken salad. Yumm. Hey I tagged you in a post. Please, don't feel like you have to join in, but would love to see what you 6/6 is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Italian pasta looks yummy! Glad you had a good time at the wedding this past weekend! Hope you get some R and R this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a week full of good food and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much commenting! It really brightens my day!