Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh my.......

Hello! Hello? Anyone there?  Hmmm.....probably not because my blog is well....a little dusty to say the least.  Truly, I have no idea what has happened to it.  Life I guess.  Anyway, I got a lovely little message today in my email.  I thought..."someone is still reading this"? And then I got some more.  And then another.  Finally someone congratulated me on the Foodie Blog Roll. Well, there you have it.  The blogger who never blogs got put on the Foodie Blog Roll.  

Thanks Foodie Blog Roll for getting my butt in gear. Because,well, I'd really like to make some kind of commitment to start keeping up on my blog again. I enjoy it, and now that it is getting cold again I am bored. Most importantly, I miss reading everyone else's blogs. So, I don't think I can commit to everyday, because I'm just not that exciting.  If I set a goal to do something and I only half do it, than I kind of just give up all together.  For example, I say I'm going to lose ten pounds.  Then I only lose 2.  Then I just stop trying.  Not good.  

So, I am committing to writing at least a couple of times a week.  I know I can do that.  If I write more than a couple....don't get too used to it.  I don't have a good track record.  Oh and also, I'm not going to worry about my grammer so much.  It stresses me out.  Then I take like 500 hours to write one post.  Then I stop writing.  You get the picture.

Anyway, I have been up to a lot.  I have been cooking a ton and redecorating too.  Next Friday we are leaving for Washington State.  We are going to the mountains the first half of the trip and then Vancouver and then Seattle.  I am going to be hiking.  Yes I said hiking.  We'll see how that goes.  Thank goodness the second half of our trip in Vancouver and Seattle is going to be all about food.  I need to recover. If I don't write when I get back it's because I got lost in Pike's Place.  I'm already dreaming about the fish. Whole. Fresh. Fish. Sort of like this one:


Then we're eating at this place. I'll be the dork taking pictures of the food so I can show you.

Thanks again Foodie Blog Roll.  I really needed this.  

6 comments:

  1. I love your honesty and you are a lucky gal to be featured on the foodie blogroll. Have fun in Seattle! NIce to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! sounds like a great trip; enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see you posting! I've been so worried because you said you were going in for surgery and then never posted again! Congrats on the foodie blog roll and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! It is so good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to have you back. I've thought of you often over the past few months. I hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much commenting! It really brightens my day!